How to Apply
To Apply for the GBVRC Advisory Board
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing the following.
- Why would like to sit on the GBVRC Advisory Board?
- What 2 changes would you make to create systemic change to GBV in Canada (no more than 250 words)?
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to hear from you!
Please note: the position of ‘Advisor’ is currently a volunteer position*
We strongly encourage the following individuals to apply:
- Housing and Homelessness Workers
- Shelter Staff
- Education Workers-school aged and post-secondary education
- Health Services Workers-Doctors, nurses, administrators
- Emergency Services Workers-Fire Fighters, Police/RCMP
- Victim Services Workers
- Indigenous Elders
- People who work in rural/remote areas (for example: high Northern areas like NWT or Yukon)